African Americans Can Now Find Black-Owned Businesses & Events Nationwide With a Click of a Button
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Leonard J. Young, CEO of NationalBlackGuide.com, LLC has relaunched the BlackGuide (http://www.blackguideapp.com) mobile app, adding new features after hearing feedback from users on what the original app was missing combined with their overall troubles finding ways to support black businesses and events locally and while traveling.
The BlackGuide App connects to the NationalBlackGuide.com website and provides local/national news, an events calendar, and a black business directory that connects you to black businesses closest to you. The BlackGuide app will soon add a marketplace classifieds section, forthcoming entrepreneur of the month, and a few more featured items of benefit.
"We are excited to relaunch this innovative app during Black History Month, that will help stimulate economic development in the black community and recycle the black dollar. The best part of the BlackGuide app is that the content is 90% user-generated. As people add their events and businesses to the website (once approved), they are available to be accessed through the website and app." says CEO Leonard J. Young.
Young believes that this app will make it simple to find and support local black-owned businesses. According to the latest data from the SBA's Office of Advocacy, African Americans own 2.6 million small businesses. The BlackGuide app is geared to empower individuals to have more options regarding ways they can be informed of and support these businesses.
National Black Guide, LLC has been catering to the African American community for over 10 years by providing news, black business directories, events calendars, and networking opportunities to a combined population of over 10 million.
Media Contact:Purpose PR AgencyPorsha Greeninfo@purposepragency.com302-824-9471
SOURCE NationalBlackGuide.com LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zero Electric Vehicle launches Intelligent Cloud Platform for Software Defined Electric Vehicles
- New Analysis Finds Technology Infrastructure Leads Key Areas of Technology Readiness in Schools
- Akash Network, the First Open-Source Cloud, Partners with CertiK, the Blockchain Cybersecurity Leader