Affirming YOUth Foundation, Inc. to Host Its Very First Taxathon on March 15th, 2021
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Get your finances in order this tax season with free resources and information!
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI, March 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time since the organization's establishment, Affirming YOUth Foundation, Inc. is holding a free 12-hour Taxathon event full of guest speakers and topics related to finances via Zoom. A VITA partner and volunteer IRS-certified tax preparer from the Hosanna Community Church, Pastor Charles Dinkins, will also be on-site to prepare tax returns by appointment.
The Taxathon is an opportunity to provide vital services to the Liberty City community without any associated costs as well as to ensure families are taking advantage of valuable tax credits like the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Child Care Credits. Information sessions on the EITC, VITA program, notarization, and summer youth employments will be provided throughout the 12-hour event.
Guest speakers include Devon Marrett from Drum Major Empowerment, Adam Kol from Couples Financial Coach, Mery N. Dominguez from ParenTeen Moments, Niurvi Santos from Business Administration and Management, Ryan Baker from Affirming YOUth Foundation, Inc., Gepsie M. Metellus and Rose Mainville from Sant La The Haitian Neighborhood Center, Gisella Sotelo-Bermudez from the City of Miami Residents Summer Youth Employment Program, Notary Jeanne Hamilton, Maria N. Hernandez, and more. To see a full list of presenters and topics, follow us on Instagram (@affirmingyouth) or follow us on Facebook ("Affirming YOUth Foundation, Inc.").
What: Affirming YOUth's Taxathon 2021
When: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday, March 15th, 2021
Where: Zoom (Zoom ID: 305 230 4598 | Password: AY)
Affirming YOUth will be running tax filing appointments starting March via on-site, phone or virtual meetings. Affirming YOUth's free tax services are available for the residents of Liberty City, Miami, Florida and will follow recommended safety procedures.
For more information, call 305-230-4598. You can also visit Affirming YOUth's website at www.affirmingyouth.org.
Affirming YOUth Foundation, Inc., (formerly Jonathan Spikes Foundation, Inc.), founded in 2011, is a not-for-profit community-based organization established to provide trauma-informed supportive services emphasizing prevention, harm reduction, mental health education, screening for trauma exposure and related symptoms, and evidenced-based, culturally relevant programs to youth and families in Liberty City, Miami, Florida. Through Affirming YOUth's PROJECT ACES, we also aim to serve low-income working families disproportionately at risk for adverse childhood experiences (ACEs), including racial and ethnic minority families in the greater Liberty City community in Miami, FL.
Media Contact Isnavys Perez, 305-230-4598, email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/affirming-youth-foundation-inc-to-host-its-very-first-taxathon-on-march-15th-2021-301247050.html
SOURCE Affirming YOUth Foundation, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regulus Therapeutics Announces Completion of Dosing in the First Cohort of Phase 1b Clinical Trial of RGLS4326 for the Treatment of Patients with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD)
- FAA and EASA Approve Viasat’s Ka-band In-Flight Connectivity System for Bombardier Challenger 300-Series Aircraft
- Cision's 2021 Global State of the Media Report Reveals Top Trends Impacting Journalists and PR Pros
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!