Addison Rae's ITEM Beauty Debuts Skincare Collection
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Clean Beauty Brand Redefines Accessible Skincare Products for Consumers
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN MATEO, Calif., March 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ITEM Beauty, co-founded by TikTok star and actress Addison Rae, today announced the brand's entrance into the skincare category. In expanding the clean beauty collection, which is vegan friendly, cruelty-free and dermatologist tested, ITEM Beauty continues its promise to redefine beauty norms by instilling confidence, self-love and self-expression.
"When I moved to Los Angeles from Louisiana, my entire attitude about skincare changed. I went from a super humid environment to a drier climate, which forced my entire skincare routine to change. I tried a lot of products and did so much research – I was struggling to find the perfect products. When I launched ITEM, I knew that I wanted it to expand into skincare so we could create products that were effective, clean and easy to use," says Addison Rae. "Makeup and skincare go hand in hand in my mind. My goal with our debut skincare line was to make it a great first step for young people and easy to use, starting with cleansers and moisturizers for all types of skins."
ITEM Beauty's premium formulas are totally free of synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, phthalates and mineral oil. Suitable for all skin types at an accessible price point, ITEM's skincare line is perfect for all consumers, especially Gen Z. The launch collection features four essentials including:
- FAST PASS: AHA Gel Cleanser ($18) - This gentle, skin-balancing cleanser quickly removes daily grime. Botanical extracts like aloe leaf and cabbage rose flower help soothe and calm, while a blend of natural AHAs add bonus brightening benefits. Sodium hyaluronate helps lock in moisture.
- SLICK TYPE: Replenishing Cleansing Balm and Makeup Melter ($20) - This scoopable cleansing balm melts away makeup and dirt without stripping skin. Enriched with natural emollients including olive fruit oil, grape seed oil and rosehip oil to replenish skin with essential moisture.
- LITE SAUCE: Balancing Gel Moisturizer ($20) - This lightweight gel moisturizer hydrates and balances skin with glycerin, tiger grass extract, murumuru butter and ceramides to replenish natural moisture without clogging pores or leaving any greasy feels.
- OVERDEW: Xtra Intensive Moisturizer ($20) - This fast-absorbing, super-luxe moisturizer intensely hydrates without leaving any stickiness. Tiger grass extract, argan oil, murumuru butter and magnolia berry extract deeply moisturizes.
ITEM Beauty is available on ITEMBeauty.com, and is sampled through Madeby Collective's sister brand IPSY, the largest beauty membership in the world, via its iconic Glam Bag.
About ITEM BeautyITEM Beauty, developed by TikTok star Addison Rae and beauty brand incubator Madeby Collective, is a dermatologist-tested, clean beauty brand that promises to redefine beauty norms by instilling confidence, self-love and self-expression. ITEM Beauty products are thoughtfully developed for Gen Z consumers with bold, fuss-free packaging and unexpected product forms. Every formula is packed with clean, science-backed ingredients and is free of parabens, phthalates, talc, and mineral oil. To learn more, visit www.ITEMBeauty.com.
Media ContactKristin BreenMATTIO Communicationskristin@mattio.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/addison-raes-item-beauty-debuts-skincare-collection-301245810.html
SOURCE Madeby Collective
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Milberg Wins $11.1 Million Verdict For IBM Sales Manager Fired After Reporting Bias
- Suncrest Bank to Host Q1 Earnings Webcast April 27, 2021
- IBC Ships First Pilot Module for the Green, Direct Extraction of Lithium from Brine at Salar de Maricunga in Chile using SuperLig® Molecular Recognition Technology