Acumen Analytics Announces 2020 Achievements and a Bullish 2021 Outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Data analytics and AI firm forecast upward trajectory based on continued growth, strong performance and innovation
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BLUE BELL, Pa., March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Acumen Analytics, leader in advanced analytics and AI solutions enabling data transformation to drive measurable business outcomes, today announced its company highlights for 2020. The company anticipates sizeable growth, partner network expansion and new products and services in 2021.
"Post-pandemic operational performance demands faster approvals and time to market, but this cannot happen without the emphasis on quality," stated Kathy Brunner, CEO of Acumen Analytics. "All eyes are on data analytics as it is the linchpin to success and every step in a product or service lifecycle must act on consolidated decisions created and produced from this insight."
In October 2019, ETQ purchased the foundational technology for ETQ Insights from Acumen Analytics. "On the heels of this acquisition and other business opportunities, we predicted a very strong 2020. Like many companies, the energy and excitement were at a high when this pandemic began" added Brunner. "Our solid financial portfolio and amazing team were able to pivot, in order to sustain business practices and remarkable progress by the second half of 2020."
Acumen Analytics accomplished the following in 2020:
- Opened new office located at 794 Penllyn Pike Suite 220, Blue Bell, PA 19422
- Retained all employees, no turnover or furlows
- Expanded support for clients on ETQ Insights
- Garnered media coverage in Forbes and Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News
Acumen Analytics outlook for 2021
The company projects it will continue a growth trajectory in 2021 and has experienced significant year over year sales increase since inception, adding to its financial stability. Acumen is actively recruiting for highly motivated and dedicated team members across the organization, including marketing, sales and analyst. Among the operational plans for 2021, the company is planning new innovative products, expanding services offering and life science implementation (Validation of a Service), building additional strategic partnerships, and delivering superior customer experiences. Events include Stanford Executive Leadership Program, ETQ conference (April) Forum of Executive Women, PA Life Sciences, Phylloside Chats, and Xavier ThinkTank.
About Acumen Analytics
Acumen Analytics is a WBE advanced analytics and AI consulting company enabling enterprises to transform their data to create strategies and solutions that drive measurable business outcomes. We are the trusted analytics, data sciences and data engineering partner for several Fortune 500 companies who are leaders in their respective industries. We bring deep expertise in the life sciences, quality, manufacturing and operations, and planning.
ContactsAcumen Analyticsc/o McDAY – Public RelationsAlison Guzzio, email@example.com
SOURCE Acumen Analytics
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Papa John's and Google Cloud Strengthen Innovative Partnership to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- Invitation to Annual General Meeting 2021
- Major Precious Metals Reports 5.5 Million Palladium Equivalent Ounce Indicated Resource and 14.4 Million Palladium Equivalent Ounce Inferred Resource at Skaergaard Project