Acquire.GG Acquired By The Wisdom Group
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
"I've been wanting to go big in the newsletter space for many years. At one point I was running six niche business and investing newsletters, and considering launching a sponsorship network and a newsletter marketplace. I quickly realised that to do this properly, you need investment and scale, something that Wisdom Media already had in place. Selling to Scott and joining the media rollup made perfect sense."
"I created Wisdom Media to allow us to direct the attention of tens of millions of people, ensuring that we could protect against the cost of attention on social media platforms. Our intention is to educate the market on how to utilize newsletters and other media properties in relation to sponsorships, partnerships, and affiliates, and to educate creators on how to leverage and monetize in ways that they haven't seen before. Richard understands both sides of this marketplace we are building and it's great he's now involved at Wisdom Media", stated Scott.
About Wisdom Media
Wisdom Media, a division of The Wisdom Group, connects the world with curated, expert-driven content. With their network of newsletters, podcasts, blogs, and websites they help people looking for niche-specific help to find curated information. To learn more visit WisdomMedia.com.
Media Contact for Wisdom Media:
CCO, The Wisdom Group
SOURCE The Wisdom Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK's CMA Says Adobe's (ADBE) Figma deal could harm UK digital design sector
- CHREMA Launches Blockchain-Based Real World Asset Investment Platform
- Dassault Aviation Wins Choiseul “Strategic Company” Award
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!