Accuray to Participate in BTIG's Virtual MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Conference
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Company to take part in Fireside Chat Thursday, February 18th, 2021 at 12:30 pm PT / 3:30 pm ET
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) today announced its participation in BTIG's Virtual MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Conference. The management team is scheduled to participate in a Fireside Chat on Thursday, February 18th at 12:30 pm PACIFIC / 3:30 pm EASTERN. A live webcast can be accessed on the Accuray website at https://investors.accuray.com/.
This invitation-only conference will bring together more than 100 corporate management teams with BTIG's institutional investor clients. Leveraging BTIG's extensive global network and insight into the healthcare space, the conference attracts some of the industry's most innovative companies and helps connect them with institutional investors to discuss investment opportunities and sector trends.
About AccurayAccuray is committed to expanding the powerful potential of radiation therapy to improve as many lives as possible. We invent unique, market-changing solutions that are designed to deliver radiation treatments for even the most complex cases—while making commonly treatable cases even easier—to meet the full spectrum of patient needs. We are dedicated to continuous innovation in radiation therapy for oncology, neuro-radiosurgery, and beyond, as we partner with clinicians and administrators, empowering them to help patients get back to their lives, faster. Accuray is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with facilities worldwide. To learn more, visit www.accuray.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Investor ContactJoe DiazInvestor Relations - AccurayTel: +1 (602) 717-7804E-mail: email@example.com
Media ContactBeth KaplanPublic Relations Director - AccurayTel: +1 (408) 789-4426E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accuray-to-participate-in-btigs-virtual-medtech-digital-health-life-science-and-diagnostic-tools-conference-301222866.html
SOURCE Accuray Incorporated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Truth About Cancer® World Premiere of 'Quest for The Cures [FINAL CHAPTER]' - Coming April 21st
- Tampa General Hospital is One of the Only Hospitals in Florida to Perform On-Site COVID-19 Variant Sequencing Testing
- Bluerock Capital Markets Reports Record Equity Inflows in March and $149 Million of New Equity Capital Investment Across its Institutional Product Suite
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!