Accura Scan, The Only Certified Biometric Solution Provider in Middle East & Africa for Banks and Telcos
- Futures slip as US inflation data looms
- Stocks slip as traders hold fire ahead of US inflation data
- Oil falls 1% on Fed rate cut caution and stocks build
- US market now accounts for 60% of total world investable equity market value - UBS
- Dollar firmer before key inflation data, kiwi sinks as RBNZ holds rates
As part of the testing procedure to assess the performance of Accura Scan face biometric liveness system, which is already being used by clients globally, it was successfully tested with millions of data points in alpha & beta testing modes. Its algorithms were pitted against various forms of spoofing attempts, including but not limited to 3D-printed and curved masks, silicone and paper masks, and videos of real subjects.
Commenting on this feat, Director - International Sales,
The ISO 30107-3 framework measures a biometric system's false acceptance rate (FAR) and false rejection rate (FRR) at the point of presentation. Passing the evaluation with an FAR of 0%, means that the company's biometric algorithms offer a high level of spoof resistance in all environments.
SOURCE Accura Scan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palatin Announces Results of PL9643 MELODY-1 Pivotal Phase 3 Clinical Trial in Patients with Dry Eye Disease (DED)
- Southern States Bancshares to Enhance Georgia Franchise With Acquisition of CBB Bancorp
- RAIR Technologies Launches RAIR.market, a White-label Web3 Marketplace and Integrated Management Platform for Enterprises
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!