Academy Sports + Outdoors Continues to Celebrate the Tradition and Legacy of HBCU Homecomings
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
The sporting goods retailer has committed over
"Academy Sports + Outdoors is committed to supporting and investing in HBCU communities," said
Since 2020, Academy has committed over
Academy Sports + Outdoors is the Official Sporting Goods and Outdoor Retailer of the SWAC, CIAA, and SIAC. The retailer will continue to partner with these conferences throughout the HBCU Homecoming season to make a positive impact in its communities through additional events, digital content, and social media collaborations.
To receive up-to-date information and deals, text HBCU to 22369* and watch out for information on upcoming events and activations on Academy's social media accounts (@academy).
About Academy Sports + Outdoors
Academy is a leading full-line sporting goods and outdoor recreation retailer in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/academy-sports--outdoors-continues-to-celebrate-the-tradition-and-legacy-of-hbcu-homecomings-301939583.html
SOURCE Academy, Ltd. d/b/a Academy Sports + Outdoors
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Masdar to Develop 150MWac Solar Plant in Angola to Power 90,000 Homes and Boost Just Energy Transition
- Global Methane Hub Announces the Enteric Fermentation Research & Development Accelerator, a $200M Agricultural Methane Mitigation Funding Initiative
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Provides Updates on Neurology Pipeline Programs at the Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society (AES 2023)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!