Academy Sports + Outdoors Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results Conference Call
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
KATY, Texas, Nov. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Academy Sports and Outdoors, Inc. ("Academy" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: ASO), a leading full-line sporting goods and outdoor recreation retailer, plans to release its third quarter fiscal 2022 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
Academy will host a live conference call that day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results. Participants interested in accessing the live call can dial 1-877-407-3982 (U.S.) or 1-201-493-6780 (International). The conference passcode is 13734402. A webcast of the call can be accessed on the Company's website at investors.academy.com. To listen to the call, please dial in or access the website at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available for approximately 30 days by dialing 1-844-512-2921 (U.S.) or 1-412-317-6671 (International) and entering passcode 13734402.
A replay of the webcast will be archived at investors.academy.com for approximately 30 days.
Academy is a leading full-line sporting goods and outdoor recreation retailer in the United States. Originally founded in 1938 as a family business in Texas, Academy has grown to 268 stores across 18 states. Academy's mission is to provide "Fun for All" and Academy fulfills this mission with a localized merchandising strategy and value proposition that strongly connects with a broad range of consumers. Academy's product assortment focuses on key categories of outdoor, apparel, sports & recreation and footwear through both leading national brands and a portfolio of private label brands. For more information, visit www.academy.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/academy-sports--outdoors-announces-third-quarter-fiscal-2022-results-conference-call-301684546.html
SOURCE Academy Sports + Outdoors
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Nvidia erases gain; Carvana and Block rise
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Xponential Fitness, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – XPOF
- Emancipation Proclamation: Renewed Call for Federal Recognition Highlights Black and Jewish Unity Efforts - NewsBlaze
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!