Academy Sports + Outdoors Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Wall St eases as investors brace for inflation data
- Stocks slip as traders hold fire ahead of US inflation data
- Oil falls 1% on Fed rate cut caution and stocks build
- US market now accounts for 60% of total world investable equity market value - UBS
- Dollar firmer before key inflation data, kiwi sinks as RBNZ holds rates
About Academy Sports + Outdoors
Academy is a leading full-line sporting goods and outdoor recreation retailer in
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements are based on Academy's current expectations and are not guarantees of future performance. The forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements regarding the payment of the dividend, including the timing and amount thereof, the Company's expectations regarding its future performance, and the Company's future financial condition to support future dividend growth and are subject to various risks, uncertainties, assumptions, or changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict or quantify. Actual results may differ materially from these expectations due to factors that are set forth in Academy's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Any forward-looking statement in this press release speaks only as of the date of this release. Academy undertakes no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statement, except as may be required by any applicable securities laws.
281.253.8200 / [email protected]
281.646.5362 / [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/academy-sports--outdoors-announces-quarterly-cash-dividend-301840605.html
SOURCE Academy Sports + Outdoors
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess Corp. (HES) Declines 4% After Filing 10-K with SEC
- APA, APCI Urge Passage of FAIR Meds Act in Alabama
- Carbon Chain Makes PV Greener, GCL SI Presents New Concept at Japan PV Expo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!