Academy Sports + Outdoors Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conference
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
KATY, Texas, Aug. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Academy Sports and Outdoors, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASO) announced today its participation in the following upcoming investor conference:
2022 Goldman Sachs Annual Global Retailing ConferenceFormat: Fireside chat and small group meetingsPresentation: Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 2:30 p.m. ETParticipants: Ken Hicks, Chairman, President, and CEO, and Michael Mullican, EVP, CFOThe fireside chat will be webcast live and will be available for replay for 30 days at https://investors.academy.com/.
About Academy Sports + OutdoorsAcademy is a leading full-line sporting goods and outdoor recreation retailer in the United States. Originally founded in 1938 as a family business in Texas, Academy has grown to 263 stores across 17 states. Academy's mission is to provide "Fun for All" and Academy fulfills this mission with a localized merchandising strategy and value proposition that strongly connects with a broad range of consumers. Academy's product assortment focuses on key categories of outdoor, apparel, sports & recreation and footwear through both leading national brands and a portfolio of private label brands. For more information, visit www.academy.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/academy-sports--outdoors-announces-participation-in-upcoming-investor-conference-301612479.html
SOURCE Academy Sports + Outdoors
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- America-China Chamber of Commerce and Asia International M&A Fund sign strategic cooperation agreement
- SIGNIFICANCE APPLAUDS THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (USMC) ON ITS AUDIT OPINION
- AstraAI: Redefining Innovation with the Ultimate AI Ecosystem in Blockchain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!