Aberdeen Global Income Fund, Inc. Announces Monthly Distribution
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHILADELPHIA, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Aberdeen Global Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: FCO) (the "Fund"), a closed-end fund, announced today that it will pay a distribution of US $0.07 per share on April 30, 2021 to all shareholders of record as of April 23, 2021 (ex-dividend date April 22, 2021).
In January 2022, a Form 1099-DIV will be sent to shareholders, which will state the amount and composition of distributions and provide information with respect to their appropriate tax treatment for the 2021 calendar year.
The Fund is managed and advised by Aberdeen Asset Managers Limited. The Fund's shares trade on the NYSE under the symbol "FCO".
You should not draw any conclusions about the Fund's investment performance from the amount of this distribution.
In the United States, Aberdeen Standard Investments is the marketing name for the following affiliated, registered investment advisers: Aberdeen Standard Investments Inc., Aberdeen Asset Managers Ltd., Aberdeen Standard Investments Australia Ltd., Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Ltd., Aberdeen Capital Management, LLC, Aberdeen Standard Investments ETFs Advisors LLC and Aberdeen Standard Alternative Funds Limited.
Closed-end funds are traded on the secondary market through one of the stock exchanges. The Fund's investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that an investor's shares may be worth more or less than the original cost. Shares of closed-end funds may trade above (a premium) or below (a discount) the net asset value (NAV) of the fund's portfolio. There is no assurance that the Fund will achieve its investment objective.
If you wish to receive this information electronically, please contact Investor.Relations@aberdeenstandard.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aberdeen-global-income-fund-inc-announces-monthly-distribution-301267055.html
SOURCE Aberdeen Global Income Fund, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 26 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Mobilized Through Global Citizen's VAX LIVE: The Concert To Reunite The World From Governments, Philanthropists & The Private Sector Plus An Additional $302m For
- CAIR to Media Outlets: Stop Calling Israeli Attacks on Palestinians Protesting Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid 'Clashes' - #SaveSheikhJarrah
- Maria Pappas teams up with Candace Jordan and Luxe Bloom on Mother's Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!