AVG Group Sarl Launches With First Investments In Norsk Solar AS
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STAVANGER, Norway, April 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- With a need for capital to support green investments in the Nordics, Luxembourg based AVG has brought the lead round of capital for Norsk Solar (25,000,000 NOK), supported with two Nordic based development financial institutions (DFIs) to be announced later this month.
Norway's supply of new innovation in green technologies and infrastructure has been growing rapidly over the last 5 years but there is a has been lack of financial capital to lead the rounds. AVG has set up the Nordic ESG and Impact Fund SCSp in order to invest directly in companies and projects stemming from this growth and grow these companies globally.
AVG, along with its investment, will also supply additional support through its global network of EPC companies and access to reinsurance protection to help lower the cost of capital for DFIs and the equity shareholders. The goal of the Fund is to invest in Climate Solutions and support the growing market of ESG and Impact investments.
Norsk Solar is a Norwegian based EPC company that is a spinout of Norsk Vind Energi, established in 1996, which core focus has been wind energy. Norsk Vind Energi, in 2017, launched Norsk Solar AS to capture the rapidly growing distributed solar business model.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/avg-group-sarl-launches-with-first-investments-in-norsk-solar-as-301266273.html
SOURCE AV Group Sarl
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Switch Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Genpact Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- INOVIO Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!