ASQ Announces World Conference on Quality and Improvement 2021 Schedule
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Session topics include electoral integrity, quality management systems during COVID-19 pandemic, strengthening supply chains
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MILWAUKEE, May 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ASQ, the leading global quality association, has revealed key topics which will be presented at its annual World Conference on Quality and Improvement (WCQI) May 24-28, 2021. ASQ members and non-members can register for WCQI here through May 19 at 12:00pm CDT.
With more than 60 on-demand sessions, 25 live sessions and 80+ hours of content, WCQI includes topics which appeal to new quality professionals, executives seeking organizational excellence best practices and quality professionals looking for proven solutions they can implement.
- From immunization development and approval, to supply chain delivery, to actual administration of the immunization in a healthcare setting, quality initiatives have been integral to the historic pandemic response effort. Several sessions will address COVID-19. More can be found in ASQ's Quality's Impact on the Global Pandemic Response.
- Discussion on how ISO 9001 and quality management systems (QMS) can promote innovation and advancement, including excellence in the US electoral system.
- This session includes experts on the forefront of standards development, including representatives from the U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 176 and ASQ's Government Division.
- The WCQI schedule at a glance can be found here.
Registration is $575 for ASQ members, $675 for nonmembers and $99 for students. ASQ members will have access to the virtual content through May 31, 2022, and nonmembers will have access through August 31, 2021.
- For this event ASQ will provide up to 5.0 RU (3.0 RU will be populated within members' Recertification Journal online) with attendees earning 0.1 RU per hour for additional Professional Development activity attended (max of 2.0 RU).
ASQ is the leading membership association to help quality professionals achieve their career goals and drive excellence through quality in their organizations and industries.
ASQ provides expertise, knowledge, networks, and solutions to a global membership of individuals spanning more than 130 countries. ASQ was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., USA.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asq-announces-world-conference-on-quality-and-improvement-2021-schedule-301287802.html
SOURCE American Society for Quality
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: China to build Zhejiang into demonstration zone for common prosperity
- Expert: Tariff warfare against China is futile
- Janssen Announces Results from Phase 3 MAIA Study Showing Significant Overall Survival Benefits for Treatment with DARZALEX® (daratumumab) in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Who are Tr
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!