ALYI Details Electric Vehicle Market Strategy And Democratized Cryptocurrency Finance Partnership
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS, Feb. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Alternet Systems, Inc. (USOTC: ALYI) today highlighted the company's electric vehicle market strategy and democratized cryptocurrency finance partnership detailed in a multimedia presentation published Friday, last week.
ALYI has kick-started a comprehensive electric vehicle ecosystem with the introduction of the Revolt Electric Motorcycle with North American and African Continent editions scheduled to rollout this year.
Now ALYI is unveiling the company's overarching strategy for its global, long-term, democratized electric vehicle ecosystem designed to continuously introduce new electric vehicles, supporting technology, and the infrastructure components necessary to support electric vehicle transportation on land, sea and in the air.
View the presentation in either a flip book format or video presentation:
For more information and to stay up to date on ALYI's overall latest developments, please visit www.alternetsystemsinc.com.
Disclaimer/Safe Harbor: This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include the expectation that any of the companies mentioned herein will achieve significant sales, the failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the companies' contracts, the companies' liquidity position, the companies' ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur.
Alternet Systems, Inc. Contact:Randell Tornoinfo@lithiumip.com+1-800-713-0297
SOURCE Alternet Systems, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ALYI Announces New Contract And Strategic Investment Expanding Its EV Ecosystem
- Pets play important role in easing children's loneliness and stress intensified by virtual schooling in lockdown
- Jubilant Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on its Brain Penetrant PRMT5 Inhibitor and Small Molecule PD-L1 Inhibitor at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2021