AGNC Investment Corp. Declares Monthly Common Stock Dividend of $0.12 per Common Share for April 2021
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BETHESDA, Md., April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- AGNC Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.12 per share of common stock for April 2021. The dividend is payable on May 11, 2021 to common stockholders of record as of April 30, 2021.
AGNC's March 31, 2021 tangible net book value per common share will be announced concurrently with the Company's first quarter earnings release, which is scheduled for April 26, 2021.
For further information or questions, please contact Investor Relations at (301) 968-9300 or IR@AGNC.com.
ABOUT AGNC INVESTMENT CORP.AGNC Investment Corp. is an internally-managed real estate investment trust that invests primarily in residential mortgage-backed securities for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. Government-sponsored enterprise or a U.S. Government agency. For further information, please refer to www.AGNC.com.
CONTACT: Investor Relations - (301) 968-9300
SOURCE AGNC Investment Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart Technology Empowers Consumer Products at the 129th Canton Fair
- 9 Minetta Street - New York's Best New Townhouse
- Arabic Language Armenian Genocide Source Materials Now Available On Armenian National Institute Website