ADP Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ROSELAND, N.J., April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP) has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 93 cents per share payable July 1, 2021 to shareholders of record on June 11, 2021.
About ADP (NASDAQ – ADP)Designing better ways to work through cutting-edge products, premium services and exceptional experiences that enable people to reach their full potential. HR, Talent, Time Management, Benefits and Payroll. Informed by data and designed for people. Learn more at ADP.com.
ADP, the ADP logo, and Always Designing for People are trademarks of ADP, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2021 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.
Allyce Hackmann 201.400.4583 Allyce.Hackmann@adp.com
Contact:ADP Investor Relations973.974.5858Investor.Mail@ADP.com
Source: Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adp-declares-regular-quarterly-dividend-301264449.html
SOURCE ADP - IR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunrun Solar to Help Small Businesses Benefit From Solar Rebate
- CGTN: From well-educated students to radicalized extremists in Xinjiang
- Greenbank Capital Portfolio Company Staminier Raises C$17m, and Completes Substantia Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!