ACH Network Prepared to Deliver Economic Impact Payments to Americans Via Direct Deposit
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Statement from Nacha, the Administrator of the ACH Network, on the Passage of the American Rescue Plan Act
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HERNDON, Va., March 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- President Biden has signed into law the American Rescue Plan Act, which provides for direct payments to many Americans. These payments will largely be delivered electronically by Direct Deposit over the ACH Network. Following is a statement from Jane Larimer, President and CEO of Nacha, the organization that governs the ACH Network.
"Passage of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 into law provides relief for tens of millions of Americans. The ACH Network is ready to deliver these relief payments via Direct Deposit, with funds available to people on the day instructed by the IRS.
"Like the first two rounds of economic impact payments, the number of Direct Deposit payments could approach or exceed 100 million. The ACH Network is ready to deliver these payments, and other assistance such as unemployment benefits and child tax credits, by Direct Deposit."
Nacha governs the thriving ACH Network, the payment system that drives safe, smart, and fast Direct Deposits and Direct Payments with the capability to reach all U.S. bank and credit union accounts. Nearly 27 billion ACH payments were made in 2020, valued at close to $62 trillion. Through problem-solving and consensus-building among diverse payment industry stakeholders, Nacha advances innovation and interoperability in the payments system. Nacha develops rules and standards, provides industry solutions, and delivers education, accreditation, and advisory services.
CONTACT: Heather McElrath, 707-812-1663, email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ach-network-prepared-to-deliver-economic-impact-payments-to-americans-via-direct-deposit-301245950.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Selling La Crosse Area Realtors Join Forces In @properties' First Wisconsin Franchise
- Female Founders Develop Unique Internship Program For Diverse Community Of Women Working Toward Tech Degrees
- CPS Energy's Flexible Path Strategy Drives Support For Electric Vehicles