ACAMS Assembly Conference Bolsters Japan's Financial-Crime Fight with Expert Guidance on Corporate Transparency, Sanctions, and More
- Futures muted as investors eye payrolls data for interest rate clues
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) dips as UK's CMA seeks views on partnership with OpenAI
- 3 reasons why Morgan Stanley expects continued Apple stock outperformance
The 2-day gathering will address efforts to meet FATF's standards for banks, cryptoasset companies, non-bank businesses, and other firms
In line with the conference theme of public-private partnerships, The Assembly Japan 2023 will feature a special presentation by
- Discussing the Latest FATF Priorities and Implications for
- Speaking to the Experts about Sanctions Implementation and Evasion
- FATF and Japanese Authorities' Responses and Industry Initiatives Mitigating the Crypto Asset Risks
"As Japan continues to strengthen its AFC regime in line with FATF's recommendations, it's critical that the public and private sectors come together to share their knowledge on the best path forward," said ACAMS CEO
In addition to having opportunities to pose their compliance questions directly to speakers, attendees will also have the chance to network with industry peers, experts, and other stakeholders.
For more information on The Assembly Japan, including access to the agenda and registration portal, please visit: https://www.acams.org/en/events/the-assembly/the-assembly-japan.
ACAMS is a leading international membership organization dedicated to providing opportunities for anti-financial crime (AFC) education, best practices, and peer-to-peer networking to AFC professionals. With over 100,000 members across 180 jurisdictions, ACAMS is committed to the mission of ending financial crime through the provision of AFC and sanctions knowledge-sharing, thought leadership, and platforms for public-private dialogue.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/acams-assembly-conference-bolsters-japans-financial-crime-fight-with-expert-guidance-on-corporate-transparency-sanctions-and-more-301913245.html
SOURCE Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A-GAME Teams up with Celebrity Chef and TV Personality Scott Conant
- New Israeli cannabis regulation, facilitating access for many new patients, scheduled for December 29, 2023, has been postponed by three months; Israeli Ministry of Health published a new report showi
- This Week in Consumer News: 12 Stories You Need to See
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!