ACAMS Assembly Conference Bolsters Japan's Financial-Crime Fight with Expert Guidance on Corporate Transparency, Sanctions, and More
- S&P 500 edges lower as investors hold their breath ahead of economic data
- BofA lifts S&P 500's year-end target to 5,400
- Goldman Sachs: Today's growth stock rally is unlike 90's tech bubble
- Apple hit with $2 billion EU antitrust fine in Spotify case, will appeal
- JetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 billion merger on antitrust hurdle
The 2-day gathering will address efforts to meet FATF's standards for banks, cryptoasset companies, non-bank businesses, and other firms
In line with the conference theme of public-private partnerships, The Assembly Japan 2023 will feature a special presentation by
- Discussing the Latest FATF Priorities and Implications for
- Speaking to the Experts about Sanctions Implementation and Evasion
- FATF and Japanese Authorities' Responses and Industry Initiatives Mitigating the Crypto Asset Risks
"As Japan continues to strengthen its AFC regime in line with FATF's recommendations, it's critical that the public and private sectors come together to share their knowledge on the best path forward," said ACAMS CEO
In addition to having opportunities to pose their compliance questions directly to speakers, attendees will also have the chance to network with industry peers, experts, and other stakeholders.
For more information on The Assembly Japan, including access to the agenda and registration portal, please visit: https://www.acams.org/en/events/the-assembly/the-assembly-japan.
ACAMS is a leading international membership organization dedicated to providing opportunities for anti-financial crime (AFC) education, best practices, and peer-to-peer networking to AFC professionals. With over 100,000 members across 180 jurisdictions, ACAMS is committed to the mission of ending financial crime through the provision of AFC and sanctions knowledge-sharing, thought leadership, and platforms for public-private dialogue.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/acams-assembly-conference-bolsters-japans-financial-crime-fight-with-expert-guidance-on-corporate-transparency-sanctions-and-more-301913245.html
SOURCE Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYXI Unveils Revolutionary NYXI Warrior: The Ultimate Game-Changer for NGC Controllers
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against InMode, Lantronix, Palo Alto Networks, and Snowflake and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Lucas GC Limited Announces Pricing of Upsized Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!