AAEOY, Hosted by Chinese Institute of Engineers, Announces the Second Phase of 2020-2021 Awardees
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asian American Engineer of the Year Award (AAEOY) Executive Committee announces the AAEOY 2020-2021 second phase awardees as follows:
AAEOY Distinguished Awards
Distinguished Leadership in Technology AwardMs. Anne Chow, CEO, AT&T Business, AT&T Communications, LLC
Distinguished Lifetime Achievement AwardMr. Jensen Huang, Founder, President and CEO, NVIDIA
Asian American Executive of the Year Award
Ms. Jennifer Zhao, ams
Asian American Engineer of the Year Award
Mr. Pratik Gupta, IBMCol. Danielle Ngo, U.S. Army Inspector General AgencyDr. Khanh Pham, U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory
Asian American Most Promising Engineer of the Year Award
Ms. Indu Shukla, U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center
The awardee profiles and pictures are posted at www.aaeoy.org
The AAEOY Award is presented each year since 2002 as part of the US National Engineers Week program to honor outstanding Asian American professionals in academia, public service, and industries. It is hosted by the Chinese Institute of Engineers, USA (CIE-USA), and sponsored by corporations and the community.
Traditionally, there is a banquet and award ceremony to recognize and celebrate the achievements of the awardees. However, due to the uncertainty and restrictions brought on by COVID-19, the ceremony has been transformed into a series of online activities including Executive Forum, Talent Meet-up/Career Fair, and Speaker Series. The capstone event, the virtual award ceremony, is scheduled for July 18, 2021, with an online VIP Gala on July 17, 2021.
Chinese Institute of Engineers, USA (CIE-USA), founded in 1917 in New York, is a non-profit organization promoting the advancements of science and technology, as well as STEM education. CIE-USA has 7 chapters throughout the US.
SOURCE Chinese Institute of Engineers - San Francisco Chapter
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Garda World Security Corporation Announces Pricing of Previously Announced Offering of US$500 Million of Senior Notes due 2029
- Dubber launches 12 next-generation Unified Call Recording Solutions
- STB Applies "heavier Burden" and Greater Scrutiny to CN Bid for KCS, Underscoring Heightened Regulatory Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!