A-Medicare Announces New Crypto Coin as Part of 2020-2021 Launch Strategy
- Wall Street slips on tech losses, tax uncertainty weighs
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LAS VEGAS, July 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A-Medicare, the flagship private health services entrepreneurial enterprise of actor-producer Enzo Zelocchi, today announced launch plans for a new crypto coin as a planned element of early strategic growth integral to platform development through the remainder of 2020 and 2021.
The currency token, in active development, will allow customers a new, secure, and cashless way of spending on their medical needs. The A-Medicare coin is going to be the only permitted cryptocurrency in the A-Medicare platform. A real breakthrough for the entire worldwide healthcare system and cryptocurrency universe. Several analysts confirm that the A-Medicare coin could become the leading cryptocurrency of the future due to the massive global transactions the world healthcare market will generate.
"The world landscape has changed," Mr. Zelocchi says, "with a global pandemic locking people in their homes and many health providers struggling to provide services, we at A-Medicare are launching a streamlined ecosystem with its own cryptocurrency to help provide our clients with fast, practical solutions to their future medical needs."
The new brand offers a competitive bridge with several open avenues for private-public partnerships in reimagining healthcare for the United States and ultimately the world.
Regarding security and transparency, Mr. Zelocchi says: "Every medical transaction (health insurance claims, etc.) will be processed and tracked in the A-Medicare platform using blockchain technology and each transaction made with the A-Medicare coin is going to have a double trackability matching system which will eliminate any possible fraud, lost records, etc."
Additionally, secure blockchain technology will expedite payments and refunds instantly.
"We are here to leverage secure blockchain technologies," Mr. Zelocchi adds, "as well as the latest in artificial intelligence and remote medicine toward the maximum fulfillment of health and well-being for all U.S. citizens at a high standard of accessibility and fairness throughout very challenging times."
About A-MedicareOur mission is to decrease the cost of healthcare and to improve its efficiencies in all aspects using Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain technology. The goal is to create a Universal Health Care system that creates affordable low-cost healthcare and provides programs to help subsidize costs for those most in need.
LEARN MORE AT https://www.a-medicare.com
Media contact: Alan Gold242989@email4pr.com702-589-2175
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-medicare-announces-new-crypto-coin-as-part-of-2020-2021-launch-strategy-301088383.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 1776 Commission Releases Statement in Celebration of Constitution Day
- Nextdoor intends to list on NYSE following the close of its proposed merger with Khosla Ventures Acquisition Co. II
- HealthCrowd's Michael Dougert to Speak at AHIP's 2021 National Conference on Medicare, Medicaid & Dual Eligibles Online
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!