5WPR Announces Expansion of Esports PR Division
- Wall St slides as services data spooks investors about Fed rate hikes
- Morgan Stanley's Wilson is a stock seller again as tactical rally plays out
- GitLab shares surge 15% on Q3 beat & strong outlook
- Apple iPhone production impact at Hon Hai could be better than feared - Morgan Stanley
- PepsiCo to cut hundreds of jobs at HQ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, May 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- 5WPR, one of the largest independently-owned PR firms in the U.S., announces the expansion of its dedicated Esports public relations division, which works with clients across corporate, consumer, and digital media practice areas.
The team, currently working with several e-gaming clients is committed to emerging as the voice for brands in the sector, devising innovative communications programs for clients within this emerging category.
"As the industry continues to incorporate pop culture and celebrities, brands and media outlets, fans are getting into the Esports at record levels," said 5WPR CEO, Matthew Caiola. "With the emergence of Web3, NFTs and ecommerce, it's only going to continue to grow in popularity. We're excited to grow and expand our Esports, working with leaders and challenger brands as they look to navigate the fast-changing and growing space."
PR services offered to clients will include media relations, influencer relations, product launches, new market expansion campaigns, executive visibility programs, fundraising announcements, content creation, digital media campaigns and speaking opportunities.
About 5WPR5W Public Relations is a full-service PR agency in NYC known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas. With more than 250 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Nonprofit), B2B (Corporate Communications and Reputation Management), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and Digital Marketing (Social Media, Influencer, Paid Media, SEO). 5W was awarded 2020 PR Agency of The Year and brings leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communication.
Media ContactMatthew Caiola[email protected] / 212.999.5585
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/5wpr-announces-expansion-of-esports-pr-division-301545153.html
SOURCE 5W Public Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Opening of Archival Displays to Accompany Walt Disney's Grumman Gulfstream I Airplane at The Palm Springs Air Museum
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide Announces Pricing of Convertible Senior Notes
- From Peace Corps to The Fashion Awards Red Carpet - Model, Pooja-Accamma Somaiah, continues her remarkable journey advocating for South Asian representation and breaking stereotypes in the fashion ind
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!