2U, Inc. Announces Change in Presentation Time at Jefferies Online Education Summit
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LANHAM, Md., March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU), a global leader in education technology, today announced a change in its presentation time at the Jefferies Virtual Online Education / e-Learning Summit. The company's presentation is now scheduled for Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 11:00am ET.
A live webcast of the presentations will be available at investor.2U.com. An archive of the webcast will also be available for 90 days following the live presentation.
About 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU)Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor—it's our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 500 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 300,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Investor Contact: Ken Goff, 2U, Inc.investorinfo@2U.com
Media Contact:Glenda Felden, 2U, Inc.media@2U.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2u-inc-announces-change-in-presentation-time-at-jefferies-online-education-summit-301243422.html
SOURCE 2U, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blueprint Medicines Presents Preclinical Data Highlighting Broad Precision Therapy Research Pipeline at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Bolt Biotherapeutics Announces AACR 2021 Presentation of Boltbody™ Platform Mechanism of Action and Clinical Properties of Lead ISAC, BDC-1001
- MEI Pharma Reports Preclinical Data Demonstrating Ability of Voruciclib to Regulate MYC and Synergize with KRAS Inhibitors in KRAS Mutant Cancers