2021 Presidential Inauguration Collectible Available through USPS Postal Store
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON, March 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Commemorate the 59th presidential inauguration with this souvenir envelope. The No. 10 envelope features portraits of President Joseph R. Biden and Vice President Kamala D. Harris, along with an illustration of the White House.
The envelope may be purchased for $12.95 on usps.com. The item number is 882158.
Customers may purchase stamps and other philatelic products through the Postal Store at usps.com/shopstamps, by calling 844-737-7826, by mail through USA Philatelic, or at Post Office locations nationwide.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.
Please Note: For U.S. Postal Service media resources, including broadcast-quality video and audio and photo stills, visit the USPS Newsroom. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Subscribe to the USPS YouTube channel, like us on Facebook and enjoy our Postal Posts blog. For more information about the Postal Service, visit usps.com and facts.usps.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2021-presidential-inauguration-collectible-available-through-usps-postal-store-301256284.html
SOURCE U.S. Postal Service
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Revitalizes Strategic Plan For Dynamic Health Care Environment
- Acosta Announces Launch of FrontLine Marketing @Home, Powered by Sampler
- Entergy Corporation Releases 2020 Integrated Report