1170.48% Retail Subscription Coverage for Tanmiah IPO
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, Aug. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Saudi Fransi Capital, the Financial Advisor, Lead Manager, Bookrunner and Underwriter for the Initial Public Offering ("IPO") of Tanmiah Food Company ("Tanmiah" or the "Company") has announced the end of the public subscription period for the offered shares on Tuesday 17/12/1442H (corresponding to 27/07/2021G). The coverage ratio for the offered shares by individual subscribers (the "Retail Tranche") reached 1170.48% and the total number of individual subscribers reached 69,598, injecting SAR 470,532,290 to subscribe to six hundred thousand (600,000) Ordinary Shares at a price of SAR 67 per share.
In accordance with the IPO Prospectus, six hundred thousand (600,000) Ordinary Shares have been allocated to individual subscribers, representing 10% of the total shares offered for public subscription, while five million four hundred thousand (5,400,000) Ordinary Shares have been allocated to institutional subscribers, representing 90% of the total shares offered for subscription.
Saudi Fransi Capital noted that the receiving bank will work to complete the procedures for returning surplus subscriptions no later than 25/12/1442H (corresponding to 04/08/2021G), and that the listing of the Company's shares on the Saudi Stock Exchange will take place after completing all relevant requirements and procedures. The listing date will be announced on the website of the Saudi Stock Exchange.
The prospectus for the subscription was published on the website of the Capital Market Authority www.cma.org.sa, the website of Tanmiah Food Company www.tanmiah.com, and the website of Saudi Fransi Capital www.sfc.sa.
For media enquiries, please contact:George AllenGeorge.Allen@Instinctif.com +971 4 369 9353
SOURCE Tanmiah Food Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RYBREVANT® (amivantamab-vmjw) Provides Higher Activity and Longer Duration of Response When Used in Combination with Lazertinib in Patients with Advanced EGFR-Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Ha
- The World Clean Earth Day Comes, Guangdong Quadrant Takes Actions
- Mirati Therapeutics Presents Positive Clinical Data with Investigational Adagrasib as Monotherapy and in Combination with Cetuximab in Patients with KRAS G12C-Mutated Colorectal Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!