"Make Sure Your Friends Are Okay" Launches Elevated Line of Social Good Apparel
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
- The Bell Twins, Emmy Hartman, Taraswrld model newest designs - Portion of sales goes to nonprofit organizations focused on mental health
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Make Sure Your Friends Are Okay (MSYFAO), a company focused on encouraging people to have meaningful discussions with those they care about, announces the launch of its newest line of hoodies, t-shirts and expansion to higher-end apparel.
The new line takes classic designs that the MSYFAO community loves and heightens them with quality materials and elevated designs. All MSYFAO's products raise awareness around the importance of having meaningful dialogues with loved ones, and a portion of each merchandise sale will be donated to mental health organizations.
"Over the past two years MSYFAO has reached more than 80,000 people with our casual, comfortable and purposeful designs. We felt like it was time to take our brand to the next level," said Hunter Moreno, co-founder of MSYFAO. "With this launch, we focused on taking our merchandise company and transforming it into a fashion brand by remixing some of our signature styles with premium materials."
The MSYFAO story started in November 2018. The founders, brothers Justin and Hunter Moreno, were inspired by an episode of MTV's reality TV hit "Catfish", which follows people who are often involved in volatile relationships online. During an emotional episode, they found themselves wondering where the subject's friends were and why they weren't helping. This inspiration sparked the idea of a community where meaningful conversation is the new normal.
The company bases success solely on social media growth, human interactions and raising funds and recognition through its merchandise. For this release, MSYFAO worked with social media influencers—The Bell Twins, Emmy Hartman and Taraswrld— to spread the message.
Ten percent of sales from MSYFAO merchandise is donated to nonprofit organizations such as JED Foundation and Mental Health America. To check out the new designs follow MSYFAO on Instagram or visit makesureyourfriendsareoky.com.
About Make Sure Your Friends Are OkayMake Sure Your Friends Are Okay (MSYFAO) envisions a world where meaningful conversation is the new normal. Through merchandise and social media, MSYFAO is building a community of like-minded people who want to help get the world talking. Follow the organization's journey and milestones through its Instagram or visit makesureyourfriendsareokay.com
Contact: Jordan Worona, firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/make-sure-your-friends-are-okay-launches-elevated-line-of-social-good-apparel-301271824.html
SOURCE Make Sure Your Friends Are Okay (MSYFAO)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Branded Surveys Now Provides Online Paid Surveys to Their Users on Their Platform
- Letko Brosseau Reiterates its Commitment to Transat A.T. Inc.
- 'Asleep In The Back' Collection From elbow Premieres May 7 on Digital Services For 20th Anniversary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!