"Continuing the K-content Craze with K-Story & Comics IP," KOCCA accelerates its expansion into the North American market by participating in New York Comic Con
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
- K-Story & Comics in America, 60 people from 49 companies confirmed to participate in the first round of buyer recruitment.
- From B2C to B2B, it is making efforts to advance K-Story and Comics into the North American market.
- Promotion of K-Webtoon at the world's largest content expo "New York Comic Con"
First, KOCCA will run a Korean joint pavilion at "New York Comic Con," the world's largest entertainment expo, from
Through collaboration with WEBTOON, a leader in the web comics industry in the North American market, the
In particular, DCC ENT is holding a separate event that provides prizes such as photo cards upon SNS verification. HYBE will deliver a presentation about strategies for its original story IP under the theme of "Making Fans the Fans of Our Content with MUSIC & NARRATIVES" through the "Panel & Screening" program, a side event of New York Comic Con.
- Business networking event, "K-Story & Comics in America," scheduled to be held in October
After the New York Comic Con event, KOCCA will hold the "2023 K-Story & Comics in America" in LA from
This event, which will be an exclusive business networking meeting, aims to expand K-content's entry into the North American market. Moreover, various programs will be available, including support for creating English business materials, special lectures on business entering the U.S. market, training sessions on copyright and contracts, exclusive business matching opportunities between local buyers and domestic companies, and interpretation service. Additionally, the venue was changed from downtown LA to
In the first round of buyer recruitment held on
Furthermore, the process of entering the U.S. market and local business strategy will be shared through a conference inviting local officials from the drama "The Good Doctor."
2023 K-Story & Comics in America [LA] / https://youtu.be/Ct9Qm6WEZGQ
We cordially invite you to the 2023 K-Story & Comics in America. At this event, you will able to see 13 Remarkable Stories and Comics from
To learn more about them and their works, click the links below view detailed profiles, project highlights, and links to their websites: [https://forms.gle/mUrjFiKUVEuxtqvm8]
2. Venue: SLS Hotel, a
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/continuing-the-k-content-craze-with-k-story--comics-ip-kocca-accelerates-its-expansion-into-the-north-american-market-by-participating-in-new-york-comic-con-301939985.html
SOURCE Korea Creative Content Agency
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charlie Health Announces New Senior Leadership Hires
- Dr. Lauren Papa Establishes Prestigious Scholarship for Aspiring Healthcare Professionals in Los Angeles, CA
- Enabling Pathways to a Sustainable Future: KAPSARC's Active Role at COP28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!