$6.4 Billion Worldwide Ghee Industry to 2026 - by Source, End-user, Distribution Channel
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DUBLIN, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Ghee Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a ghee manufacturing plant. According to the report, the global ghee market reached a value of US$ 6.4 Billion in 2020. Population growth, health benefits, increasing disposable incomes and penetration in newer markets currently represent some of the key factors driving the demand of this product. This report provides historical volume, value and price trends of ghee during 2015-2020 and forecasts till 2026. Other important market engineering aspects such as the market breakup by region, competitive landscape, margin analysis, import and export, porters five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. have also been thoroughly evaluated in this report. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global ghee market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
The report also provides a detailed technical insight on setting up and operating a ghee manufacturing plant. This includes the manufacturing process, machinery requirements, land requirements, labour requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, power requirements, incomes, expenditures, profit margins, NPV, IRR, etc. In order to provide a clearer picture, the report has also presented this information in the form of a dynamic excel model where users can analyse the entire information and also change various inputs according to their requirements.The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the ghee industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the ghee industry in any manner.Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the ghee market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global ghee industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 in the global ghee industry?
- What are the price trends of ghee?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the ghee industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the ghee industry?
- What is the structure of the ghee industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the ghee industry?
- What are the profit margins in the ghee industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up ghee manufacturing plant?
- How is ghee manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in ghee plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for ghee?
- What are the transportation requirements for ghee?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up ghee plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for ghee plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered: 1 Preface2 Scope and Methodology2.1 Objectives of the Study2.2 Stakeholders2.3 Data Sources2.3.1 Primary Sources2.3.2 Secondary Sources2.4 Market Estimation2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach2.4.2 Top-Down Approach2.5 Forecasting Methodology3 Executive Summary4 Introduction4.1 Overview4.2 Key Industry Trends5 Global Ghee Industry5.1 Market Overview5.2 Market Performance5.2.1 Volume Trends5.2.2 Value Trends5.3 Impact of COVID-195.4 Price Analysis5.4.1 Key Price Indicators5.4.2 Price Structure5.4.3 Price Trends5.5 Market Breakup by Source5.6 Market Breakup by End User5.7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel5.8 Market Breakup by Region5.9 Market Forecast5.10 SWOT Analysis5.10.1 Overview5.10.2 Strengths5.10.3 Weaknesses5.10.4 Opportunities5.10.5 Threats5.11 Value Chain Analysis5.11.1 Raw Material Procurement5.11.2 Manufacturing5.11.3 Marketing5.11.4 Distribution5.11.5 Exports5.11.6 End-Use5.12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis5.12.1 Overview5.12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers5.12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers5.12.4 Degree of Competition5.12.5 Threat of New Entrants5.12.6 Threat of Substitutes5.13 Key Success Factors and Risk Factors6 Market Breakup by Source6.1 Cow6.1.1 Market Trends6.1.2 Market Forecast6.2 Buffalo6.2.1 Market Trends6.2.2 Market Forecast6.3 Mixed6.3.1 Market Trends6.3.2 Market Forecast7 Market Breakup by End User7.1 Retail7.1.1 Market Trends7.1.2 Market Forecast7.2 Institutional7.2.1 Market Trends7.2.2 Market Forecast8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel8.1 Supermarkets/Hypermarkets8.1.1 Market Trends8.1.2 Market Forecast8.2 Convenience Stores8.2.1 Market Trends8.2.2 Market Forecast8.3 Speciality Stores8.3.1 Market Trends8.3.2 Market Forecast8.4 Online8.4.1 Market Trends8.4.2 Market Forecast8.5 Others8.5.1 Market Trends8.5.2 Market Forecast9 Competitive Landscape9.1 Market Structure9.2 Key Players10 Ghee Manufacturing Process10.1 Product Overview10.2 Detailed Process Flow10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved11.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures11.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures11.3 Plant Machinery11.4 Machinery Pictures11.5 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures11.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures11.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures11.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures11.9 Utility Requirements and Expenditures11.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures11.11 Other Capital Investments12 Loans and Financial Assistance13 Project Economics13.1 Capital Cost of the Project13.2 Techno-Economic Parameters13.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain13.4 Taxation and Depreciation13.5 Income Projections13.6 Expenditure Projections13.7 Financial Analysis13.8 Profit Analysis14 Key Player ProfilesCompanies Mentioned
- RAK Ceramics PJSC
- Jands Enterprise Inc DBA Carpetland
- Kahrs Holding AB
- Swiss Hardwoods
- Gerbur GmbH
- Swiss Krono AG
- Concord Terrazzo Company Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lgba8n
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chindata Group Celebrates Earth Day with its Carbon Neutrality Commitment
- FIBRA Prologis Declares Quarterly Distribution
- iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited Files 2020 Annual Report on Form 20