iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (HYG) puts active as rates trend higher
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (NYSE: HYG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 11; compared to its 52-week range of 6 to 53. Call put ratio 1 call to 4.8 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put with focus on April weekly calls
- Snap (SNAP) June 30 calls active into quarter results and outlook
- AT&T (T) weekly IV ticks up into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!