iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) puts more active than calls. 1 call to 3.1 puts
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iShares Russell 2000 ETF (NYSE: IWM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 68. Call put ratio 1 call to 3.1 puts as shares pull back.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) call put ratio 1 call to 1.1 puts into quarter results
- Amazon (AMZN) option IV flat into upcoming results
- Snap (SNAP) April weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!