iShares MSCI Brazil (EWZ) 30-day option implied volatility at low end of range
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 79c, Revenues Beat; Comp. Sales Up 31%
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
iShares MSCI Brazil (NYSE: EWZ) 30-day option implied volatility is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 72.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discovery, Inc (DISCA) option implied volatility elevated after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) May option implied volatility near low end of range
- fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) May option implied volatility at 100
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!