iShares China Large-Cap (FXI) 30-day option implied volatility flat
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iShares China Large-Cap (NYSE: FXI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 37
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Asks Local Governments to Prepare for Potential Downfall of Evergrande Group - DJ
- Costco (COST) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!