iQIYI (IQ) call put ratio 6.9 calls to 1 put as shares rally 7.5%
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iQIYI (NASDAQ: IQ) 30-day option implied volatility is at 77; compared to its 52-week range of 46 to 139. Call put ratio 6.9 calls to 1 put as shares rally 7.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lam Research (LRCX) calls more active than calls, shares near record high
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Bank OZK (OZK) option IV low into quarter results and outlook