fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) 30-day option implied volatility is at 101; compared to its 52-week range of 98 to 238. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bit Digital (BTBT) call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put with focus on April calls
- Silvergate Capital (SI) 30-day option implied volatility at 108
- Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) option IV above 100