eBay (EBAY) call put ratio 3.8 calls to 1 put with focus on February weekly 60 and 65 calls as shares rally 9.5%
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) call put ratio 3.8 calls to 1 put with focus on February weekly 60 and 65 calls as shares rally 9.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Put Buying Activity in Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) Targets 13% Upside in Shares Through Downside -Susquehanna
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: AAPL TSLA BABA AMD PLTR NVDA MSFT
- Increasing unusual put option volume: PLTR NIO UBER AMC NUAN