Zynga (ZNGA) option IV flat on active call volume
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 35 to 139. Call put ratio 28 calls to 1 put with focus on February weekly (26) calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- PepsiCo (PEP) April IV bid at 29 into quarter results and outlook
- Tencent Music (TME) call put ratio 5.1 calls to 1 put