Zynga (ZNGA) call put ratio 70 calls to 1 put with focus on February 12 calls
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) call put ratio 70 calls to 1 put with focus on February 12 calls
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keybanc Credit Card Data Looks Bleak for Videogame Companies
- Increasing unusual call option volume: GSK NUAN DELL KDP INO NRG KTOS
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) call put ratio 46 calls to 1 put with focus on May 36 calls