Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) call put ratio 5.8 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 5.7%
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zynerba Pharma (NASDAQ: ZYNE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 134; compared to its 52-week range of 81 to 378. Call put ratio 5.8 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 5.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARK Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) IV near low end of range, shares down 2%
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) option iV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) April weekly option implied volatility flat into quarter results