Zoom (ZM) option IV near low end of range
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 101.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoom (ZM) 30-day option implied volatility flat as shares pull back
- Logitech (LOGI) 30-day option implied volatility flat to low as shares near record high
- Palantir (PLTR) 30-day option implied volatility at 80 into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!