Zillow (Z) option implied volatility flat as shares near four-month low
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) 30-day option implied volatility is at 61; compared to its 52-week range of 50 to 158. Call put ratio 2.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- iShares MSCI Brazil (EWZ) 30-day option implied volatility at low end of range
- Goldman Sachs (GS) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook