Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) call put ratio 2.9 calls to 1 put with focus on August weekly 100 calls into quarter results
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 65, August is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 75 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 2.9 calls to 1 put with focus on August weekly 100 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) Climbs 2.5%
- Micron Technology (MU) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Annaly Capital Management (NLY) call put ratio 10 calls to 1 put with focus on October 10 calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!