Workhorse Group (WKHS) option IV increases as shares trade lower
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Workhorse Group (NASDAQ: WKHS) 30-day option implied volatility is at 157; compared to its 52-week range of 102 to 186 into a trading halt. Call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares down 51%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- iShares MSCI Brazil (EWZ) option implied volatility at low end of range
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on August calls