Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) call put ratio 4.9 calls to 1 put
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 212; compared to its 52-week range of 78 to 238. Call put ratio 4.9 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Virgin Galactic (SPCE) at Market Perform
- NVIDIA (NVDA) April IV at 43 into amid shares down 1.1% into investor day
- Goldman Sachs (GS) April 335 calls active into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!