Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put with focus on May 17 and 18 calls
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE) May call option implied volatility is at 123, June is at 96; compared to its 52-week range of 75 to 230. Call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put with focus on May 17 and 18 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic (SPCE)Amends $1B Mixed Securities Shelf, Removes Plans to Offer 2.67M Shares Underlying Warrants
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) 30-day option implied volatility at 49 as copper pulls back
- EHang Holdings (EH) 30-day option implied volatility at 129
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!