ViacomCBS (VIAC) 30-day option implied volatility at 73
- Futures rise ahead of jobless claims data; drugmakers extend fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 73 compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 108.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ViacomCBS (VIAC) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Halliburton (HAL) call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put
- Peloton (PTON) options active into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!