Veru, Inc. (VERU) puts active as shares sell off 12%
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- Oil falls on rate hike worries, Russian export flows
- Dollar rises ahead of Fed, but set for fourth monthly drop
- Norway wealth fund posts record $164 billion loss
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Veru, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU) 30-day option implied volatility is at 239; compared to its 52-week range of 76 to 256. Call put ratio 1.1 calls to 4.2 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Generac, Veru, Gap, and Singularity and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Electronic Arts (EA) February weekly option implied volatility into quarter results
- Apple (AAPL) 30-day option implied volatility at 33 into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!