VIX Futures Premium: 12%
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VIX Futures Premium: 12%. Combined volume weighted VIX Futures premium for first and second months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. equity funds see lowest inflow in seven weeks on virus worries: Lipper
- Markit U.S. Manf. PMI (Apr P) 60.6 vs 61 Expected, Services 63.1 vs 61.5
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into quarter results