Uranium Energy (UEC) option implied volatility at 122
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Uranium Energy (NYSE: UEC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 122; compared to its 52-week range of 9 to 176.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- United Airlines (UAL) option implied volatility flat into quarter results