United States Oil Fund (USO) call more active than puts as WTI crude trades $82
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United States Oil Fund (NYSE: USO) December weekly option implied volatility is at 50, December is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 81. Call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put with focus on December and January 35 calls as WTI Crude trades $82.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crude Inventory Climbed 0.5 Million Barrels Last Week - EIA
- Chubb Corp. (CB) option IV near low end of range
- General Motors (GM) call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!